IGA TEST COMPACT
Compact protector against transient and permanent overvoltages with integrated miniature circuit breaker.
- IGA TEST COMPACT protectors cut off the power supply when they detect a permanent overvoltage, (for example, a fault in the neutral), thus protecting the equipment installed downstream.
- Moreover, IGA TEST COMPACT protectors also actuate when they detect a transient overvoltage, driving the current to earth and reducing the voltage to a level that does not damage the connected equipment.
- Tested and certified as a type 2 protector in official and independent laboratories according to standards UNE-EN 61643-11 and GUÍA-BT-23 from the REBT.
- It has a thermodynamic control device that disconnects from the electrical network in case of deterioration, and also a warning system for transient overvoltages. When the warning light is green, the protector is in good condition. If not, replace.
- The integrated MCB is available for the most usual nominal currents: 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50 and 63 A.
- IGA TEST COMPACT series protectors have been tested in official, independent laboratories obtaining their characteristics according to applicable standards.
Selection filters: Select product resources