IGA TEST COMPACT
Compact protector against transient and permanent overvoltages with integrated miniature circuit breaker.
- IGA TEST COMPACT protectors cut off the power supply when they detect a permanent overvoltage, (for example, a fault in the neutral), thus protecting the equipment installed downstream.
- To restore the main circuit breaker, it is necessary to reconnect the protective coils in advance using the RESET buttons. Reclosing will always be carried out from the most external coil to the one closest to the MCB.
- Moreover, IGA TEST COMPACT protectors also actuate when they detect a transient overvoltage, driving the current to earth and reducing the voltage to a level that does not damage the connected equipment.
- Tested and certified as a type 2 protector in official and independent laboratories according to standards UNE-EN 61643-11 and GUÍA-BT-23 from the REBT.
- It has a thermodynamic control device that disconnects from the electrical network in case of deterioration, and also a warning system for transient overvoltages. When the warning light is green, the protector is in good condition. If not, replace.
- The integrated MCB is available for the most usual nominal currents: 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50 and 63 A.
- IGA TEST COMPACT series protectors have been tested in official, independent laboratories obtaining their characteristics according to applicable standards.
Selection filters: Select product resources