What is Apliweld® Secure+?
- APLIWELD®-T: universal tablets of compacted welding compound (AT-020N).
- APLIWELD®-E: electronic starters (AT-010N) and ignition unit (AT-100N).
How does it work?
Easy to use and more safety in four simple steps:
- Place the APLIWELD®-T tablets in the crucible. The proper number of tablets is marked on each mould.
- Set APLIWELD-E electronic starter at the mould cover and connect the clamps.
- Press simultaneously both buttons of APLIWELD-E ignition unit.
- Get the resulting welding.
Apliweld® Secure+ keeps the benefits of conventional Apliweld® system. Furthermore, it provides:
- A single type of welding compound for any type of connection using Apliweld®-T tablets, so less stock is needed.
- Greater ease of use thus reducing labor costs and training time.
- The quicker reaction, easier slag removing and lower released energy result in longer mould life.
Labour & Risk Prevention
- Apliweld®-E ignition unit allows remote control starting, increasing work safety and avoiding labour risks.
- Apliweld®-E- ignition starters do not need flammable material or flint Igniters, facilitating their use, storage and transportation (by air, land or sea, in unlimited quantities).
- Less metallic or plastic waste.
- Versatility – Enables the work with wind, high humidity and other common problems of fieldwork..
- In standard storage conditions, Apliweld® Secure+ is never degraded throughout time.
- APLIWELD®-T tablets also ignite using traditional Starting powder.
More info about Apliweld® Secure+ exothermic welding system.